JellyPages.com

Friday, March 8, 2013

Yummy Oral Fetish Phone Sex

Ever since I was young I've always loved sucking on things it made my teeth feel so good. So as I started running out of new things to suck on my teacher introduced me to oral fetish phone sex. He noticed I always had a sucked or a straw in my mouth and actually pulled me a side after class one day and asked why I always had something in my mouth. I laughed at first and told him that it actually makes my teeth feel good. He then asked if those were the only things I liked sucking on. At first I was like did he really just ask me that. Was he really about to ask for some school girl phone sex. So I looked at him and asked why he wanted to know, and told him he could be honest with me I wouldn't tell anyone. He told me I get him hard every class cause the way I suck is so suductive he couldn't help but to be turned on and wanted to feel my mouth around his cock just to see if my oral fetish  phone sex was as good as it looked. He told me if I did i he'd spoil me with anything I wanted any time. Now you tell me what little girl like me would turn that down. So I got on my knees and took my lollipop out off my mouth and stuck his cock in my mouth and gave him the best blow job he's ever had. Put it this way he told me I had an A the rest of the year and to just let him know if I ever needed anything. I guess he really enjoyed ever lick and suck. Giggles


Barely Legal Hazel

1-888-70-Hot4U

yahoo-barelylegalhazel

No comments:

Post a Comment